1) We read the fairy tale, understand the concepts and analyze the characters.
– What is The School for Parents? Who goes there and why?
– How would we feel if we were in Paul’s shoes?
– What would be more important for us inside our family? (feeling safe, loved, games, hugs, presents, acceptance, freedom or care?) and why?
-What could be an alternative ending for our fairy tale? How would Paul’s life be if he‘d choose different parents?
2) We download the pdf
We download the pdf with the 3D houses, print them, color them, cut them and make our own “Village of love”, our own School for Parents! We write down what else would we want to have in our own house, what is missing or makes us happy in our own family. If we want to, we take the little house we created and take it as a gift to mom and dad.
3) We listen to the songs of “The School for Parents” in YouTube, we learn the verses and give our own concert in the classroom or during school festivities.
We listen to the songs of “The School for Parents” in YouTube, we learn the verses and give our own concert in the classroom or during school festivities.
4) We adapt the story
We adapt the story, cast roles, and present our show in class.
5) We draw passages from the life of Paul
We draw passages from the life of Paul, or even better, we write the continuation of the story and give our own beautiful ending.